I feel a bit like a fraud calling this a recipe, but alas. Some people might never know to pull these ingredients together and make a meal. So I’ll push on, mainly because it’s delicious and one that went down a storm with my daughter. Pasta is such a comfort food, but I am especially fond of tagliatelle. It’s my go to pasta choice, I’ll pick it over any other. I love the way sauce clings to it, is that a thing? I’m making it a thing.
This meal is so super simple to pull together, it’s ready in 20 mins. If you use fresh tagliatelle, it would come together 5 minutes quicker. Super filling and delicious, all you need is some garlic and herb flavoured cream cheese to make it sing. I like to cook my salmon during a weekend meal prep and then this dish is even quicker to pull together. Cooked salmon lasts for 4 days in an air tight container in the fridge. Simply gently warm the salmon through by stirring into the pasta.
Creamy Salmon Tagliatelle
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 2 salmon fillets
- 125g garlic and herb Philadelphia cream cheese
- 200g tagliatelle
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- Fresh parsley to garnish (optional)
- Pop on a pan of water to boil, season. Once boiling, add your pasta.
- Whilst pasta is cooking, cook your salmon in a separate frying pan with a little oil, salt and pepper. Removing skin once cooked through. Salmon should be a light pink colour and no parts should be opaque. Break into pieces.
- Drain pasta, stir through cream cheese and then gently fold in the salmon. Season to taste. Seperate into two bowls and garnish with fresh flat leaf parsley.