I love getting requests from readers, you can get in touch with me via my hashtag which is #TMCimhungryfor and let me know what you would like to see on the blog. My good friend Michelle asked if I could feature some vegetarian recipes, so I thought I’d kick things off with these vegan green goddess wraps. Easy to make, super yummy and if you didn’t want them completely vegan they would work great with cheese. Herby wraps, avocado & basil sauce and all of the greens. They are lovely and fresh, super easy to make and virtually fat free. I hope you like them!
Ingredients, feeds 2
- 1 & a half ripe avocados
- Spring Onions
- 2 green chillies
- Mixed salad leaves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Herb tortilla wraps (I chose Mediterranean)
- For the sauce, in a blender add half an avocado, 2 cloves of garlic, 2 handfuls of basil, a squeeze of lemon, 1 green chilli, salt & pepper.
- Blend and slowly add olive oil through the top a bit at a time until the sauce is creamy.
- Chop cucumber, 1 avocado, 1 green chilli and spring onion in to slices.
- Spoon and spread avocado sauce on to your wrap, add lettuce, layer all your sliced greens, top with cress.