Vegetable noodles or ‘voodles’ are so amazingly easy to create, you could use them as a base for a dish instead of carbs, or as a side like I am. This is quite possibly one of the easiest recipes of mine to date, I feel quite a cheat calling it a ‘recipe’ but alas. Ready in six minutes, a great way to introduce vegetables to the littles. Evie simply thinks the are ‘nuuudles’, she ate a whole bowl. Packed full of vitamins, you can either eat them completely raw or blanch them in boiling water for two mins, drain and dress.
Prep time: 6 mins
Cook time: 0 mins/2 mins if blanching
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled
- 1 large courgette
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Salt & pepper
- Peel carrot and small potato, chop ends off all vegetables.
- Attach to a spiralizer one at a time, spiralize completely.
- If blanching, set up a pot of boiling water and pop in for two mins, then drain.
- Add lime zest, then juice, a sprinkle of salt and pepper, mix well and store in the fridge until ready.